Blog number 1


My genius hour worksheet sums up what i have most interest in. I am into traveling to places. I want to learn more about the world and the different religions that are out there by having fun while traveling. I also love dressing up and i'm into cosmetology and hair. I want to do something on makeup or cooking. For cooking I would probably make something and post it on social media. I am not sure yet what i would do for makeup. I think I am more into cooking and baking stuff. I have a lot of interest in traveling but I can't do that here, and the only way i wanna learn new cultures and religion is by traveling. This is what i would like to do for my genius hour.

Comments

  1. This sounds really good and I think that you would be more interested into baking/cooking more than make-up because there are more things to talk about with it as your topic. Over all I hope you have an amazing time doing this project. Good luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Iqra, I think doing a project on cooking would be really interesting. If you wanted to you can combine traveling the world and cooking. You could do a project on different foods from the different parts of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I noticed you enjoy traveling and exploring other religions. I think that would be a great genius hour project. In order to learn about new religions it isn't necessary to go as far as you think. Maybe you can stay local and see different communities. An idea to add to what you have so far is maybe you can compare people from different religions on their daily life. OR compare what makes each of them different on how they follow their believing. Maybe even compare them to your own religion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I noticed you like cooking, traveling and discovering new things, such as religions. I think it would be awesome if you did something with cooking because I personally love food. I think it would a good idea if you combined the idea of traveling and cooking by traveling to poor neighborhoods and giving them a fresh meal that you cooked.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment